Interior Designer: Addstyle Design Studio
Perth’s most awarded home renovation and extension company, Addstyle is seeking an experienced and creative Interior Designer to join it’s team.
With projects ranging from $100,000 to over $2 million in value, in a range of styles from heritage to modern-architectural, Addstyle’s projects are varied and exciting.
Established in 1988, Addstyle has been transforming client’s homes for over 30 years and has won over 200 industry awards for its efforts; an unrivalled result.
Addstyle has achieved it’s enviable reputation for excellence by only employing staff and contractors of the highest calibre.
The business has recently expanded it’s pre-start offering to provide a more extensive interior design service to current clients which incorporates more than simply construction selections, but also looks to the wider client vision and provides advice on furniture selection and placement, art, rugs & floor coverings, lighting and styling. Accordingly, a position is available for an accomplished Interior Designer to join the team.
The role will involve provision of general pre-start selections guidance and colour-consultancy for existing clients, as well as a more comprehensive interior design service consultancy.
The role will be based at our dedicated interior Design Studio on Stirling Highway in Claremont.
The appropriate candidate will have:
- A qualification in interior design
- An extensive portfolio of past projects
- A minimum of 5 years’ interior design experience
- An ability to read and understand plans and specifications/addenda’s
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Technical and computer skills
- High-end residential experience
- Excellent attention to detail and expert organisation skills
- A passion for customer service
- A professional personal presentation and manner
Addstyle has an excellent staff retention rate with many employees having been involved with the company for 10-20+ years. The culture is collaborative and supportive. All employees share a genuine passion for creating the best quality renovations in Perth coupled with the ultimate customer service experience.
Please submit via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter of introduction addressed to the Managing Director, including your salary expectation.
- An up-to-date CV detailing relevant experience
- You are also welcome to provide a selection of portfolio examples of your work
All applications will be treated confidentially.